To Much To Tell :)

assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera
hye stalkers, strangers and friends...

Baca tajuk pun sudah tahu kan apa yang nak dibaca kat post ni... 
so 
tidak perlu bacalah ...

hahahhahahahah

ok bye

hahahahhahahah

my life are so awesommmeeee... here in UNIMAS
since my first day here.. until now (26/4/2014) 

psst .::. right now i am at cafe college TUN AHMAD ZAIDI, UNIMAS... FB-ing, twitter-ing, blog-ing, none of my job today work... because my heart are so so so so so tidak tenang. Oh My God..

so.. im here... updating my blog (it look like garbage when i open it)

gonna sleep late tonite. maybe iam not going to sleep today

oh my....

yap.. my life are not so interesting for you to read... but it is for me.! 

seriously.. when i read back what i have wrote, i wondered 
" ini aku yang tulis ke? "

awesome.... hahahahahhah... it show here, I AM CHANGING
no longer know myself... 


see you soon (SYS)

26/4/2014
sabtu
cafe TUN AHMAD ZAIDI
UNIMAS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...