start of something new- HSM 1

Troy: livin' in my own world



didn't understand 



that anything can happen



when you take a chance



gabriella: i never believed in



what i couldn't see



i never opened my heart 



Troy: oh



gabriella: to all the possibilities



gabriella: ooh



troy :i know



gabriella: that something has changed 



both: never felt this way



gabriella: and right here tonight



both: this could be the



chorus



both: start of something new



gabriella: it feels so right



both: to be here with you oh



and now ..lookin' in your eyes



i feel in my heart ... Feel in my heart



the start of something new 



oh yeah



troy: now who'd of ever thought that mm



both: we'd both be here tonight 



ooh yeah



gabriella: the world looks so much brighter 



Troy: brighter, brighter



Gabriella: oh



both: with you by my side oh



i know that something has changed



never felt this way 



i know it's for real



this could be the



chorus



start of something new



it feels so right to be here with you.. Oh



and now.lookin' in your eyes



i feel in my heart



the start of something new



troy: i never knew that it could happen 



till it happened to me ooh yeah



both: i didn't know it before but now 



it's easy to see ooh



chorus



both: it's the start of something new



it feels so right to be here with you.. Oh



and now.. Lookin' in your eyes



i feel in my heart 



that it's the start of something new



It feels so right to be here with you .. Oh



and now...Lookin' in your eyes



I feel in my heart



the start of start of something new



start of something new 



Both: start of something new
Go to fullsize image
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...